Toucan in Paris - our Top 10 moments
Toucan Flock is still buzzing from the amazing energy in Paris last week - the ReFi crowd just gets cooler & cooler! Here are some of our highlights.
The Toucan Flock is still buzzing from the amazing energy in Paris last week - the ReFi crowd just gets cooler & cooler! Here are some of our highlights.
- Co-Founder Raph on a panel about the Future of #ReFi
2. A successful Aprés ReFi, hosted together with our friends from Celo, Senken, and Flow Carbon. Great people, great atmosphere, and a perfect way to kick off an exciting week!
3. The intimate ReFi Sense Check & roundtable discussion on major opportunities, risks & tough questions in ReFi, led by JohnX and Climate Collective.
4. Spending loads of quality and fun time with the Flock
5. A buzzing Celo Connect Salon
6. Ecosystem mapping with Nirvaan (Climate Collective) and JohnX
👉 Check out this amazing map if you haven't yet!
7. Exploring collaborations with many exciting actors, like our friends from Kolektivo — often in street cafés, or late at night in very French bars...
8. Beth diving into frameworks for regenerative culture at ETHCC (followed by a spontaneous presentation covering the same subject at the Protein Good Growth workshop).
9. A wonderful Sustainable Blockchain Summit. Raph spoke on a panel while Ela & Beth workshopped events offsetting and building a regenerative community strategy.
Catch up on talks you may have missed 👇
10. Hanging with the ReFi crowd 💚
We can't spend more time with all of you! ReFiSummer is just getting started ☀️
Toucan is building the technology to bring the world's supply of carbon credits onto energy-efficient blockchains and turn them into tokens that anyone can use. This paves the way for a more efficient and scalable global carbon market.